Obesity surgery gives you a new lease of life FREE from:
Menstrual irregularity or infertility (in females)
Bariatric surgery is an effective tool to provide
you with long term weight-loss benefit and
help you enhance your quality of health
A stapling procedure in which 60% of the stomach
is removed leaving a 100 ml (volume) pouch.
70-80% of excess weight could be reduce, depending upon clinical case*
A small new stomach is created with capicity of
50 ml and the digestive tract is rerouted (bypass).
The new stomach is connected to the small intestine
which bypasses the larger part of original stomach. 75-85% of excess weight could be reduce, depending upon clinical case*
Permanent solution for obesity
by most experienced and
internationally recognized team
of ‘Bariatric Surgeons’
About Bariatric surgery - By Dr. Deep Goyal
Patient Testimonial - Video
Mr. Alla Abbas
Ms. Poonam Mittal
Mrs. Renu Aggarwal
Mr. Aditya Upreti
Why choose BLK Hospital
• Internationally trained and accredited best surgeons from India; providing the finest care to the patients
• State-of-the-art operating facility with the modern laparoscopic system and advanced instruments
• Assuring 24X7 Patient care services
• Our specialized team includes Surgeons, Physicians, Nutritionists, Nurses and Psychologists.
• Our dedicated team of experts provides comprehensive post-op instructions and care
• The hospital is located in the heart of the city, 30 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the railway station
My Wife (Mrs. Poonam Mittal) had undergone for a Bariatric Surgery at BLK Hospital by Dr. Deep Goel & his team from Bariatric and Adv. Laparoscopy Surgery. Hospital doesn’t seem like a hospital which is very good for a patient & their attendants as they were already in trauma. Courtesy of the nursing staff & doctor is highly appreciable.
Mrs. Poonam Mittal
New Delhi, India
The surgeries and medical procedures listed on the website are not for every patient. Treatment is prescribed differently to every patient after consultation with surgeon and results may vary from patient to patient or case-to-case